Friday, 23 October 2009

My Detailed Contents Page


This is my uncomplete yet more detailed contents page. I spent a full media lesson creating this but it wasn't until afterwards that I realised we didn't need to do it in so much detail.
As you can see, the fonts are the same as on the front cover (Rockwell and Microsoft Sans Serif) and also use the same colours (black, white and purple). Because the background of the contents is white, I could only alternate the font covers between black and purple, which I still think works well.
There is a large gap however, (which is impossible to miss!). To change this, I would probably put the editor's letter there and put the editor's picture where the letter is now, or place another picture in there. I did take some more photos which I will upload in another blog (hopefully when I have some more time).
I tried to make the page numbers (eg. P10) slightly different to the rest of the text by placing it in italics, however, I'm not sure whether they stand out perhaps as much as they should. The black writing underneath the main title of the article (in purple) is a small description of what the article is about to hopefully entice the audience into reading the article.

Overall, I am happy with how this has turned out, despite being unfinished and my first attempt! I did this on Microsoft PowerPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment