Below are the two examples I've chosen. I decided upon these as I believe they will portray the artists intentions better than the others. Mute reminds me of gaffa tape, which I will hopefully be using in my image, because it is black and bold with little space in between the letters. Spotlight is one of the easier fonts to read out of the previous ideas and I believe it is most suitable for my image.Friday, 4 December 2009
Font Styles of the Music Names
For my music artists, I've decided to cover a band called Mute and a singer called Spotlight. The font is important as it represents the type of music genre the artists cover. Below are some examples that I tried. Mute is expressed as bold, large font all in capitals to represent the name of the band 'Mute'. In comparison, Spotlight is more elegant and scripted representing feminism which will hopefully help portray the female artist I want to show.
Below are the two examples I've chosen. I decided upon these as I believe they will portray the artists intentions better than the others. Mute reminds me of gaffa tape, which I will hopefully be using in my image, because it is black and bold with little space in between the letters. Spotlight is one of the easier fonts to read out of the previous ideas and I believe it is most suitable for my image.
Below are the two examples I've chosen. I decided upon these as I believe they will portray the artists intentions better than the others. Mute reminds me of gaffa tape, which I will hopefully be using in my image, because it is black and bold with little space in between the letters. Spotlight is one of the easier fonts to read out of the previous ideas and I believe it is most suitable for my image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment