
This is my first attempt at creating the name and logo of my magazine. I thought of JAM as it is easy and simple to remember and say. It also stands for "Just Awesome Music" which I thought was unique. The red not only symbolises the typical expectant colour for a music magazine, but it could also be seen as representing jam as the food, for example strawberry jam. I'm happy with how my logo looks and I think this is what I will probably use on my finished product. Although, I did experiment with stars and music notes as well, which I have included below. I orginally wanted a guitar somewhere on the logo because there is a saying about "jamming to music" which often uses a guitar, but I couldn't create one which was small enough or fitted with what I wanted.



No comments:
Post a Comment